Making improvements on your property at Lake Athens? The following forms are provided to help you expedite the process.
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE REVIEW THE COMPLETE RULES & REGULATIONS GOVERNING LAKE ATHENS. Many, if not all, of your questions concerning the submission process will be covered HERE.
Click on the appropriate form, and a .pdf will download for your convenience. Simply complete the form and return it in person, by email, or by the US Postal Service. You will then be contacted by the AMWA Building Inspector - either for additional information or to begin the next step in your improvement process.
- Land Use Permit Application (for new ingress/egress, pumps, dredging, etc.)
- Construction of Pier or Boathouse Permit Application (for construction/additions of boathouses, piers, and docks only)
- Vegetation Treatment Permit Application
- Petition for Variance (to request structures of more than allowable size, length, or location)
- Change Form (to make changes to your Account Profile)
- Dredging Application Process (MUST be adhered to for ANY dredging of Lake Athens)
The Outdoor Annual has gone mobile! Afield or afloat, it's easy to access regulations on your iPhone, iPad or Android, even without internet service.
If you've ever visited with our staff regarding improvements to your lakefront property, more than likely you've heard us mention the 448'. What is it?