Making improvements on your property at Lake Athens? The following forms are provided to help you expedite the process.
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE REVIEW THE COMPLETE RULES & REGULATIONS GOVERNING LAKE ATHENS. Many, if not all, of your questions concerning the submission process will be covered HERE.
Click on the appropriate form, and a .pdf will download for your convenience. Simply complete the form and return it in person, by email, or by the US Postal Service. You will then be contacted by the AMWA Building Inspector - either for additional information or to begin the next step in your improvement process.
- Land Use Permit Application (for new ingress/egress, pumps, dredging, etc.)
- Construction of Pier or Boathouse Permit Application (for construction/additions of boathouses, piers, and docks only)
- Extension for Construction of Pier or Boathouse Permit Application
- Contruction Below the 448, other than piers or boathouses (fire pits, pavilions, etc)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Construction Contractor Registration Form
- Petition for Variance (to request structures of more than allowable size, length, or location)
- Change Form (to make changes to your Account Profile)
- One-Step Dredging Certification
- Installation of Fisheries Habitat Permit (to request to place artificial habitat in Lake Athens)
- Application to be Placed on a Board of Director's Meeting Agenda
- Public Participation Form (to speak during the Citizen's comment period at Board meetings, can be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who Are Our Partners
City of Athens
Visit the City of Athens website.
What's on our Minds
What the heck is the 448'?
If you've ever visited with our staff regarding improvements to your lakefront property, more than likely you've heard us mention the 448'. What is it?
What's Happening at Lake Athens
Status of Lake Athens
Curious to know if Lake Athens is at its maximum level? Click here and find out!